Scrabble word: GRADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRADING exist?
Definitions of GRADING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of arranging in a graduated series
- noun - changing the ground level to a smooth horizontal or gently sloping surface
- noun - evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - level to the right gradient
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- adj - to arrange in steps or degrees [v GRADED, GRADING, GRADES] : GRADABLE
There are 7 letters in GRADING: A D G G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRADING plus a wildcard: GRADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRADING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.