Scrabble word: RAGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAGGING exist?
Definitions of RAGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of cloth or paper
- noun - a week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
- noun - music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano)
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a boisterous practical joke (especially by college students)
- verb - to rebuke harshly
There are 7 letters in RAGGING: A G G G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAGGING plus a wildcard: RAGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAGGING
Images for RAGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.