Scrabble word: DILUTION
Is DILUTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DILUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a diluted solution
- noun - weakening (reducing the concentration) by the addition of water or a thinner
- The process of making weaker or less concentrated.
- A dilute or weakened condition.
- A diluted substance.
- A decrease in the equity position of a share of stock because of the issuance of additional shares.
- verb - to thin or reduce the concentration of
There are 8 letters in DILUTION: D I I L N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DILUTION
Click to search all anagrams of DILUTION plus a wildcard: DILUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DILUTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DILUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.