Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIGRAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGRAPH exist?
Definitions of DIGRAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - two successive letters (especially two letters used to represent a single sound: `sh' in `shoe')
- A pair of letters representing a single speech sound, such as the ph in pheasant or the ea in beat.
- A single character consisting of two letters run together and representing a single sound, such as Old English .
- n - a pair of letters representing a single speech sound
There are 7 letters in DIGRAPH: A D G H I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGRAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIGRAPH plus a wildcard: DIGRAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIGRAPH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIGRAPH
- Consonant digraph Words Flashcards and FishMemory Game
- digraph Ciphers
- Thank God Its First Grade Showstoppin digraphs and a ...
- Begin typing to search
- Phonics Skill Cards - Vowel digraphs and Diphthongs
- Vowel digraph Words Flashcards and FishMemory Game
- Initial Consonant digraphs - ch
- Dainty digraph Quilt missmernagh.com
- Dragon Words The digraph EA as in SEA
- Vowel digraph Spelling Sheets
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.