Scrabble word: DETECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETECTOR exist?
Definitions of DETECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any device that receives a signal or stimulus (as heat or pressure or light or motion etc.) and responds to it in a distinctive manner
- noun - rectifier that extracts modulation from a radio carrier wave
- noun - electronic equipment that detects the presence of radio signals or radioactivity
- One that detects, especially a mechanical, electrical, or chemical device that automatically identifies and records or registers a stimulus, such as an environmental change in pressure or temperature, an electric signal, or radiation from a radioactive material.
- verb - to discover or perceive
There are 8 letters in DETECTOR: C D E E O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETECTOR plus a wildcard: DETECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETECTOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.