Scrabble word: DEMERARA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMERARA exist?
Definitions of DEMERARA in dictionaries:
- noun - a light brown raw cane sugar from Guyana
- noun - a river in northern Guyana that flows northward into the Atlantic
- noun - a former Dutch colony in South America
- noun - dark rum from Guyana
- noun - light brown cane sugar
- noun - a coarse light-brown sugar
There are 8 letters in DEMERARA: A A D E E M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMERARA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMERARA plus a wildcard: DEMERARA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMERARA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMERARA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.