Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEDICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEDICATE exist?
Definitions of DEDICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - open to public use, as of a highway, park, or building
- verb - inscribe or address by way of compliment
- verb - set apart to sacred uses with solemn rites, of a church
- To set apart for a deity or for religious purposes; consecrate.
- To set apart for a special use: dedicated their money to scientific research.
- See Synonyms at devote.
- To address or inscribe (a literary work, for example) to another as a mark of respect or affection.
- To open (a building, for example) to public use.
- To show to the public for the first time: dedicate a monument.
- verb - to set apart for some special use
There are 8 letters in DEDICATE: A C D D E E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEDICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEDICATE plus a wildcard: DEDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEDICATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEDICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.