Scrabble word: ADDICT
Is ADDICT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADDICT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance
- verb - to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- To devote or give (oneself) habitually or compulsively: She was addicted to rock music.
- To cause to become compulsively and physiologically dependent on a habit-forming substance: He was addicted to cocaine.
- One who is addicted, as to narcotics.
- A devoted believer or follower: “We are all... addicts of change” (Christopher Lasch).
- verb - to devote or surrender to something habitually or compulsively
There are 6 letters in ADDICT: A C D D I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDICT
Click to search all anagrams of ADDICT plus a wildcard: ADDICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADDICT
Images for ADDICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.