Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADDICTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADDICTS exist?
Definitions of ADDICTS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance
- verb - to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- v - to devote or surrender to something habitually or compulsively
There are 7 letters in ADDICTS: A C D D I S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADDICTS plus a wildcard: ADDICTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADDICTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADDICTS
- Faces Of Meth addicts PlanetOddity.com
- DRUG addicts-THE TREATMENT mthago knowledge gallery
- Top Ten Drug Addiction Myths Drug Addiction Stories & Info
- heroin addiction 300x182 Heroin Rehab the Right Way
- always wondered how meth can destroy skin....every methhead becomes ...
- If you know anyone who is addicted to drugs the first thought is to ...
- Two drug addicts pack up their belongings after the man in this image ...
- How to Help a Drug Addict Come Out of Cocaine Addiction Drug Rehab ...
- Is Suboxone Necessary
- It is my personal opinion that God can and will heal your addictions.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.