Scrabble word: DAMPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMPING exist?
Definitions of DAMPING in dictionaries:
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - restrain or discourage
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- The capacity built into a mechanical or electrical device to prevent excessive correction and the resulting instability or oscillatory conditions.
- noun - the ability of a device to prevent instability
There are 7 letters in DAMPING: A D G I M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMPING plus a wildcard: DAMPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMPING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.