Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHELATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHELATE exist?
Definitions of CHELATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a heterocyclic compound having a metal ion attached by coordinate bonds to at least two nonmetal ions
- verb - form a chelate, in chemistry
- adj - relating to or characterized by chelation
- adj - having or resembling chelae or claws
- To combine (a metal ion) with a chemical compound to form a ring.
- To remove (a heavy metal, such as lead or mercury) from the bloodstream by means of a chelate, such as EDTA.
- v - to combine a metal ion with a compound
There are 7 letters in CHELATE: A C E E H L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHELATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHELATE plus a wildcard: CHELATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHELATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHELATE
- EDTA Disodium chelate Biodisponibil-Gastro rezistent 900 mg90 t
- ... PLUS Zinc Amino Acid chelate 45 [VC_03364 ] 4478808
- Zinc chelate 30mg
- Calcium chlat par EDTA (EDTA-Ca-10) Calcium chlat par EDTA ...
- Ferrous glycine chelate Manufacturers from Nanning Zeweier Feed Co ...
- ... containing ferrous bisglycinate chelate in ... - Google Patents
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters Vol 6 Iss 4 Pgs 345-497 ...
- Top Foods that chelate the Body of Heavy Metals - NaturalNews.com
- ... Calcium & Magnesium Formulas CAL-MAG-FORCE 11 (chelateCitrate
- Metagenics Multi-Min chelate - 90 Tablets - product summary - Bing ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.