Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASPHYXIAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPHYXIAS exist?
Definitions of ASPHYXIAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition in which insufficient or no oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged on a ventilatory basis
- n - unconsciousness caused by lack of oxygen
There are 9 letters in ASPHYXIAS: A A H I P S S X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPHYXIAS plus a wildcard: ASPHYXIAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPHYXIAS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPHYXIAS
- snow owl inuit what happened to inuit civilization inuit igloos ...
- For Any Assistance Call on Tel 91 9999964404 9717938665 mail us at ...
- This Is My Alternate Myspace ] on Myspace
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.