Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASPHYXIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPHYXIA exist?
Definitions of ASPHYXIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition in which insufficient or no oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged on a ventilatory basis
- A condition in which an extreme decrease in the amount of oxygen in the body accompanied by an increase of carbon dioxide leads to loss of consciousness or death.
- n - unconsciousness caused by lack of oxygen
There are 8 letters in ASPHYXIA: A A H I P S X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPHYXIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPHYXIA plus a wildcard: ASPHYXIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPHYXIA
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPHYXIA
- Silent Hill asphyxia Drawing by ParRafahell on deviantART
- Poslednja izmena 01.04.2012. 2002 Vidrica
- Synesthesia Garden - a weird art style blog corsets
- Tattoos Insights asphyxia Silent Hill
- synesthesiagarden.comAmore de Mori Taxidermy
- asphyxia Yellow Neck Corset by DastardlyDave on deviantART
- Mockingjay wallpaper by asphyxia-pallida on deviantART
- Nucal Cord and subsequent asphyxia (strangulation).
- Traumatic asphyxia - Netter Medical Illustrations
- asphyxia Hanging - a comprehensive view - Wellsphere
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.