Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PYX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYX exist?
Definitions of PYX in dictionaries:
- noun - a chest in which coins from the mint are held to await assay
- noun - any receptacle in which wafers for the Eucharist are kept
- A container in which wafers for the Eucharist are kept.
- A container in which the Eucharist is carried to the sick.
- A chest in a mint in which specimen coins are placed to await assay.
- n - a container in which the eucharistic bread is kept
There are 3 letters in PYX: P X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PYX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYX plus a wildcard: PYX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYX
3 letter words
Images for PYX
- Reliquaries & pyx-Leaflet Missal
- pyx - Jerusalem Cross pyx
- In Hoc Signo Vinces How is a pyx consecrated for use
- pyx and Monstrance - ReligionFacts
- Celtic Cross PewterGold Plated pyx -8 Host
- WHITE ENAMEL GOLD PLATED ANGEL pyx
- Metal pyx with Antique Silver Last Supper Motif - Ciboria pyx & pyx ...
- Black Leather Zipper pyx Burse The Catholic Company
- IHS pyx -7 Host
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.