Scrabble word: PYXIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYXIS exist?
Definitions of PYXIS in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit of such plants as the plantain
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Antlia
- noun - a small box used by ancient Greeks to hold medicines
- A capsule dehiscing transversely by a lid that falls off to release the seeds.
- noun - a type of seed vessel
There are 5 letters in PYXIS: I P S X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PYXIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYXIS plus a wildcard: PYXIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYXIS
Images for PYXIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.