Scrabble word: ADOPTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADOPTED exist?
Definitions of ADOPTED in dictionaries:
- verb - choose and follow
- verb - take up and practice as one's own
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take into one's family
- verb - put into dramatic form
- verb - take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- adj - acquired as your own by free choice
- verb - to take into one's family by legal means
There are 7 letters in ADOPTED: A D D E O P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADOPTED plus a wildcard: ADOPTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADOPTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADOPTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.