Is WREATHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WREATHE in various dictionaries:
- verb - move with slow, sinuous movements
- verb - decorate or deck with wreaths
- verb - form into a wreath
- To twist or entwine into a wreath.
- To twist or curl into a wreathlike shape or contour.
- To crown, decorate, or encircle with or as if with a wreath.
- To coil or curl.
- To form a wreath or wreathlike shape around.
- To assume the form of a wreath.
- To curl, writhe, or spiral: The smoke wreathed upward.
- verb - to shape into a wreath
There are 7 letters in WREATHE: A E E H R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WREATHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WREATHE, to go: WREATHE?
Rearrange the letters in WREATHE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WREATHE
6 letters out of WREATHE
5 letters out of WREATHE
4 letters out of WREATHE
3 letters out of WREATHE
2 letters out of WREATHE
Contextual use of WREATHE
What's nearby WREATHE
Lookup in Wiki for WREATHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WREATHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WREATHE"