Is WHAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHAT in various dictionaries:
- One of how much value or significance: What are possessions to a dying man? 2.
- That which; the thing that: Listen to what I tell you.
- Whatever thing that: come what may.
- Something: I’ll tell you what.
- Which, who, or that: It’s the poor what gets the blame.
- Which one or ones of several or many: What college are you attending? You should know what musical that song is from.
- Whatever: They soon repaired what damage had been done.
- How much; in what respect; how: What does it matter? — conj.
- Used to express surprise, incredulity, or other strong and sudden excitement.
- Used as a tag question, often to solicit agreement.
- What would occur if; suppose that.
- The fundamentals and details of a situation or process; the true state or condition.
- noun - the true nature of something
There are 4 letters in WHAT: A H T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHAT, to go: WHAT?
Rearrange the letters in WHAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHAT
What's nearby WHAT
Lookup in Wiki for WHAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHAT"