Is WATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small portable timepiece
- noun - a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- noun - a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- noun - the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- verb - look attentively
- verb - follow with the eyes or the mind
- verb - see or watch
- verb - observe with attention
- verb - be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful
- verb - observe or determine by looking
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- To look or observe attentively or carefully; be closely observant: watching for trail markers.
- To look and wait expectantly or in anticipation: watch for an opportunity.
- To act as a spectator; look on: stood by the road and watched.
- To stay awake at night while serving as a guard, sentinel, or watcher.
- To stay alert as a devotional or religious exercise; keep vigil.
- To look at steadily; observe carefully or continuously: watch a parade.
- To keep a watchful eye on; guard: watched the prisoner all day.
- To observe the course of mentally; keep up on or informed about: watch the price of gold.
- To tend (a flock, for example).
- The act or process of keeping awake or mentally alert, especially for the purpose of guarding.
- The act of observing closely or the condition of being closely observed; surveillance.
- A period of close observation, often in order to discover something: a watch during the child’s illness.
- A person or group of people serving, especially at night, to guard or protect.
- The post or period of duty of a guard, sentinel, or watcher.
- Any of the periods into which the night is divided; a part of the night.
- Any of the periods of time into which the day aboard ship is divided and during which a part of the crew is assigned to duty.
- The members of a ship’s crew on duty during a specific watch.
- A chronometer on a ship.
- A period of wakefulness, especially one observed as a religious vigil.
- A funeral wake.
- A small portable timepiece, especially one worn on the wrist or carried in the pocket.
- A flock of nightingales.
- To act or proceed with care and caution.
- To behave as is demanded, required, or appropriate.
- verb - to observe carefully
There are 5 letters in WATCH: A C H T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of WATCH, to go: WATCH?
Rearrange the letters in WATCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WATCH
What's nearby WATCH
Lookup in Wiki for WATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WATCH"