Is THAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- noun - warm weather following a freeze
- noun - a relaxation or slackening of tensions or reserve
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- To change from a frozen solid to a liquid by gradual warming.
- To lose stiffness, numbness, or impermeability by being warmed: left the frozen turkey out until it thawed; thawed out by sitting next to the stove.
- To become warm enough for snow and ice to melt.
- To cause to thaw.
- The process of thawing.
- A period of warm weather during which ice and snow melt.
- A relaxation of reserve, restraints, or tensions.
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 4 letters in THAW: A H T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of THAW, to go: THAW?
Rearrange the letters in THAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THAW
What's nearby THAW
Lookup in Wiki for THAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THAW"