Is THAWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THAWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- noun - warm weather following a freeze
- noun - a relaxation or slackening of tensions or reserve
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 5 letters in THAWS: A H S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THAWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of THAWS, to go: THAWS?
Rearrange the letters in THAWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THAWS
What's nearby THAWS
Lookup in Wiki for THAWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THAWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THAWS"