Is SWATH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWATH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the space created by the swing of a scythe or the cut of a mowing machine
- noun - a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- The width of a scythe stroke or a mowing-machine blade.
- A path of this width made in mowing.
- The mown grass or grain lying on such a path.
- Something likened to a swath; a strip.
- To create a great stir, impression, or display: “He cut a bold and even sacrificial swath across American politics” (Gail Sheehy).
- To extend in distinctive physical length and width: “the surprising 17th Arrondissement, which cuts a generous swath across northwest Paris” (Jean Rafferty).
- noun - a row of cut grass or grain
There are 5 letters in SWATH: A H S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWATH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWATH, to go: SWATH?
Rearrange the letters in SWATH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWATH
What's nearby SWATH
Lookup in Wiki for SWATH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWATH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWATH"