Is WEATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- verb - cause to slope
- verb - sail to the windward of
- verb - change under the action or influence of the weather
- adj - towards the side exposed to wind
- The state of the atmosphere at a given time and place, with respect to variables such as temperature, moisture, wind velocity, and barometric pressure.
- Adverse or destructive atmospheric conditions, such as high winds or heavy rain: encountered weather five miles out to sea.
- The unpleasant or destructive effects of such atmospheric conditions: protected the house from the weather.
- To expose to the action of the elements, as for drying, seasoning, or coloring.
- To discolor, disintegrate, wear, or otherwise affect adversely by exposure.
- To come through (something) safely; survive: weather a crisis.
- To slope (a roof, for example) so as to shed water.
- To pass to the windward of despite bad weather.
- To show the effects, such as discoloration, of exposure to the elements: The walls of the barn had weathered.
- To withstand the effects of weather: a house paint that weathers well.
- Of or relating to the windward side of a ship; windward.
- Relating to or used in weather forecasting: a weather plane.
- Somewhat indisposed; slightly ill.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Suffering from a hangover; crapulous.
- verb - to expose to atmospheric conditions
There are 7 letters in WEATHER: A E E H R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEATHER, to go: WEATHER?
Rearrange the letters in WEATHER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WEATHER
6 letters out of WEATHER
5 letters out of WEATHER
4 letters out of WEATHER
3 letters out of WEATHER
2 letters out of WEATHER
Contextual use of WEATHER
What's nearby WEATHER
Lookup in Wiki for WEATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEATHER"