Is STOPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act so striking or impressive that the show must be delayed until the audience quiets down
- noun - a remark to which there is no polite conversational reply
- noun - (bridge) a playing card with a value sufficiently high to insure taking a trick in a particular suit
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- verb - close or secure with or as if with a stopper
- A device, such as a cork or plug, that is inserted to close an opening.
- One that causes something to stop: a conversation stopper.
- The topmost memory location in a device or system.
- A card or cards enabling one to prevent one’s opponents from winning all the tricks in a hand of bridge.
- verb - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 7 letters in STOPPER: E O P P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOPPER, to go: STOPPER?
Rearrange the letters in STOPPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STOPPER
6 letters out of STOPPER
5 letters out of STOPPER
4 letters out of STOPPER
3 letters out of STOPPER
2 letters out of STOPPER
Contextual use of STOPPER
What's nearby STOPPER
Lookup in Wiki for STOPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOPPER"