Is SPARTAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARTAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of Sparta
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Sparta or its people
- adj - resolute in the face of pain or danger or adversity
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - practicing great self-denial
- Of or relating to Sparta or its people.
- Rigorously self-disciplined or self-restrained.
- Simple, frugal, or austere: a Spartan diet; a Spartan lifestyle.
- Marked by brevity of speech; laconic.
- Courageous in the face of pain, danger, or adversity.
- A citizen of Sparta.
- One of Spartan character.
- adj - marked by avoidance of luxury and comfort
There are 7 letters in SPARTAN: A A N P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARTAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARTAN, to go: SPARTAN?
Rearrange the letters in SPARTAN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPARTAN
6 letters out of SPARTAN
5 letters out of SPARTAN
4 letters out of SPARTAN
3 letters out of SPARTAN
2 letters out of SPARTAN
Contextual use of SPARTAN
What's nearby SPARTAN
Lookup in Wiki for SPARTAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARTAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARTAN"