Is PRINCIPAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRINCIPAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- noun - the educator who has executive authority for a school
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- noun - (criminal law) any person involved in a criminal offense, regardless of whether the person profits from such involvement
- noun - the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange
- adj - most important element
- First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief.
- Of, relating to, or being financial principal, or a principal in a financial transaction.
- One who holds a position of presiding rank, especially the head of an elementary school or high school.
- A main participant in a situation.
- A person having a leading or starring role.
- The capital or main body of an estate or a financial holding as distinguished from the interest or revenue from it.
- A sum of money owed as a debt, upon which interest is calculated.
- A person who empowers another to act as his or her representative.
- The person having prime responsibility for an obligation as distinguished from one who acts as surety or as an endorser.
- One who commits or is an accomplice to a crime.
- As an adjective it has the sense of “chief” or “leading.
There are 9 letters in PRINCIPAL: A C I I L N P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINCIPAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRINCIPAL, to go: PRINCIPAL?
Rearrange the letters in PRINCIPAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PRINCIPAL
7 letters out of PRINCIPAL
6 letters out of PRINCIPAL
5 letters out of PRINCIPAL
4 letters out of PRINCIPAL
3 letters out of PRINCIPAL
2 letters out of PRINCIPAL
Contextual use of PRINCIPAL
What's nearby PRINCIPAL
Lookup in Wiki for PRINCIPAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRINCIPAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRINCIPAL"