Is OUTLINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUTLINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the line that appears to bound an object
- noun - a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- verb - describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- verb - draw up an outline or sketch for something
- verb - trace the shape of
- A line marking the outer contours or boundaries of an object or a figure.
- The shape of an object or a figure.
- A style of drawing in which objects are delineated in contours without shading.
- A sketch done in this style.
- A general description covering the main points of a subject: an outline of American literature.
- A statement summarizing the important points of a text.
- A summary of a written work or speech, usually analyzed in headings and subheadings.
- A preliminary draft or plan, as of a project or proposal.
- To draw an outline of.
- To display or accentuate the outline of.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a line defining the boundary and shape of an object, a mass, or a figure”: the outline of the mountains against the sunset; saw the contour of the island from the airplane; the profile of a king on a coin; saw the dark silhouette of the family waving farewell.
- verb - to indicate the main features or different parts of
There are 7 letters in OUTLINE: E I L N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUTLINE, to go: OUTLINE?
Rearrange the letters in OUTLINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OUTLINE
6 letters out of OUTLINE
5 letters out of OUTLINE
4 letters out of OUTLINE
3 letters out of OUTLINE
2 letters out of OUTLINE
Contextual use of OUTLINE
What's nearby OUTLINE
Lookup in Wiki for OUTLINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUTLINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUTLINE"