Is MARKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold
- noun - the customers for a particular product or service
- noun - a marketplace where groceries are sold
- noun - the securities markets in the aggregate
- noun - an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
- verb - engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of
- verb - buy household supplies
- verb - deal in a market
- verb - make commercial
- A public gathering held for buying and selling merchandise.
- A place where goods are offered for sale.
- A store or shop that sells a particular type of merchandise: a meat market.
- The business of buying and selling a specified commodity: the soybean market.
- A market price.
- A geographic region considered as a place for sales: grain for the foreign market; the West Coast market.
- A subdivision of a population considered as buyers: cosmetics for the upscale market.
- The opportunity to buy or sell; extent of demand for merchandise: a big market for gourmet foods.
- An exchange for buying and selling stocks or commodities: securities sold on the New York market.
- The entire enterprise of buying and selling commodities and securities: The market has been slow recently.
- To offer for sale.
- To sell.
- To deal in a market.
- To buy household supplies: We marketed for a special Sunday dinner.
- Available for buying: Many kinds of seasonal flowers are on the market.
- Up for sale: They put the family business on the market.
- verb - to offer for sale
There are 6 letters in MARKET: A E K M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARKET, to go: MARKET?
Rearrange the letters in MARKET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MARKET
5 letters out of MARKET
4 letters out of MARKET
3 letters out of MARKET
2 letters out of MARKET
Contextual use of MARKET
What's nearby MARKET
Lookup in Wiki for MARKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARKET"