Is MANDATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANDATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a document giving an official instruction or command
- noun - a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
- noun - the commission that is given to a government and its policies through an electoral victory
- verb - assign under a mandate
- verb - make mandatory
- verb - assign authority to
- An authoritative command or instruction.
- A command or an authorization given by a political electorate to its representative.
- A commission from the League of Nations authorizing a member nation to administer a territory.
- A region under such administration.
- An order issued by a superior court or an official to a lower court.
- A contract by which one party agrees to perform services for another without payment.
- To assign (a colony or territory) to a specified nation under a mandate.
- To make mandatory, as by law; decree or require: mandated desegregation of public schools.
- verb - to authorize or decree
There are 7 letters in MANDATE: A A D E M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANDATE, to go: MANDATE?
Rearrange the letters in MANDATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MANDATE
6 letters out of MANDATE
5 letters out of MANDATE
4 letters out of MANDATE
3 letters out of MANDATE
2 letters out of MANDATE
Contextual use of MANDATE
What's nearby MANDATE
Lookup in Wiki for MANDATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANDATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANDATE"