Is INDEPENDENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDEPENDENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a neutral or uncommitted person (especially in politics)
- noun - a writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- adj - free from external control and constraint
- adj - (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- adj - (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- adj - not controlled by a party or interest group
- Not governed by a foreign power; self-governing.
- Free from the influence, guidance, or control of another or others; self-reliant: an independent mind.
- Not determined or influenced by someone or something else; not contingent: a decision independent of the outcome of the study.
- Often Independent.
- Not dependent on or affiliated with a larger or controlling group or system: an independent food store.
- Not relying on others for support, care, or funds; self-supporting.
- Providing or being sufficient income to enable one to live without working: a person of independent means.
- Not dependent on other variables.
- Of or relating to a system of equations no one of which can be derived from another equation in the system.
- A Congregationalist.
There are 11 letters in INDEPENDENT: D D E E E I N N N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDEPENDENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDEPENDENT, to go: INDEPENDENT?
Rearrange the letters in INDEPENDENT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of INDEPENDENT
9 letters out of INDEPENDENT
8 letters out of INDEPENDENT
7 letters out of INDEPENDENT
6 letters out of INDEPENDENT
5 letters out of INDEPENDENT
4 letters out of INDEPENDENT
3 letters out of INDEPENDENT
2 letters out of INDEPENDENT
Contextual use of INDEPENDENT
What's nearby INDEPENDENT
Lookup in Wiki for INDEPENDENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDEPENDENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDEPENDENT"