Is INTENDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTENDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - design or destine
- verb - mean or intend to express or convey
- verb - denote or connote
- adj - resulting from one's intentions
- adj - future
- Deliberate; intentional: “The only option is whether these will be purposeful, intended policies or whether they will be... concealed ones” (Daniel Patrick Moynihan).
- A person who is engaged to be married: our daughter and her intended.
- noun - one's spouse to-be
There are 8 letters in INTENDED: D D E E I N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTENDED, to go: INTENDED?
Rearrange the letters in INTENDED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INTENDED
7 letters out of INTENDED
6 letters out of INTENDED
5 letters out of INTENDED
4 letters out of INTENDED
3 letters out of INTENDED
2 letters out of INTENDED
Contextual use of INTENDED
What's nearby INTENDED
Lookup in Wiki for INTENDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTENDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTENDED"