Is DEPEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - be contingent upon (something that is elided)
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- To rely, especially for support or maintenance: Children must depend on their parents.
- See Synonyms at rely.
- To be determined, conditioned, or contingent: a grade depending on the results of the final exam.
- To have a dependence: began to depend more and more on drugs.
- To be pending or undecided, as in a court or legislature.
- Omission of the preposition is typical of casual speech.
- verb - to place trust or confidence
There are 6 letters in DEPEND: D D E E N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPEND, to go: DEPEND?
Rearrange the letters in DEPEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEPEND
What's nearby DEPEND
Lookup in Wiki for DEPEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPEND"