Is IMPULSIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPULSIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - proceeding from natural feeling or impulse without external stimulus
- adj - without forethought
- adj - having the power of driving or impelling
- adj - determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason
- adj - characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
- Inclined to act on impulse rather than thought.
- Having force or power to impel or incite; forceful.
- Acting within brief time intervals.
There are 9 letters in IMPULSIVE: E I I L M P S U V
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPULSIVE, to go: IMPULSIVE?
Rearrange the letters in IMPULSIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMPULSIVE
7 letters out of IMPULSIVE
6 letters out of IMPULSIVE
5 letters out of IMPULSIVE
4 letters out of IMPULSIVE
3 letters out of IMPULSIVE
2 letters out of IMPULSIVE
Contextual use of IMPULSIVE
What's nearby IMPULSIVE
Lookup in Wiki for IMPULSIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPULSIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPULSIVE"