Is BOWLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOWLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a game in which balls are rolled at an object or group of objects with the aim of knocking them over or moving them
- noun - (cricket) the act of delivering a cricket ball to the batsman
- noun - the playing of a game of tenpins or duckpins etc
- verb - roll (a ball)
- verb - hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- verb - engage in the sport of bowling
- A game played by rolling a ball down a wooden alley in order to knock down a triangular group of ten pins.
- A similar game, such as duckpins or ninepins.
- The playing of one of these games.
- noun - a game in which balls are rolled at objects
There are 7 letters in BOWLING: B G I L N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOWLING, to go: BOWLING?
Rearrange the letters in BOWLING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BOWLING
6 letters out of BOWLING
5 letters out of BOWLING
4 letters out of BOWLING
3 letters out of BOWLING
2 letters out of BOWLING
Contextual use of BOWLING
What's nearby BOWLING
Lookup in Wiki for BOWLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOWLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOWLING"