Is APPARATUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPARATUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - equipment designed to serve a specific function
- noun - (anatomy) a group of body parts that work together to perform a given function
- The totality of means by which a designated function is performed or a specific task executed, as in a system of government.
- A political organization or an underground political movement.
- An appliance or device for a particular purpose: an x-ray apparatus.
- A group or system of organs that collectively perform a specific function or process: the respiratory apparatus; the digestive apparatus.
There are 9 letters in APPARATUS: A A A P P R S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPARATUS, to go: APPARATUS?
Rearrange the letters in APPARATUS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of APPARATUS
8 letters out of APPARATUS
7 letters out of APPARATUS
6 letters out of APPARATUS
5 letters out of APPARATUS
4 letters out of APPARATUS
3 letters out of APPARATUS
2 letters out of APPARATUS
Contextual use of APPARATUS
What's nearby APPARATUS
Lookup in Wiki for APPARATUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPARATUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPARATUS"