Is AMMUNITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMMUNITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - projectiles to be fired from a gun
- noun - any nuclear or chemical or biological material that can be used as a weapon of mass destruction
- noun - information that can be used to attack or defend a claim or argument or viewpoint
- All projectiles, such as bullets and shot, together with their fuses and primers, that can be fired from guns or otherwise propelled.
- Nuclear, biological, chemical, or explosive materiel, such as rockets or grenades, that are used as weapons.
- An object used as a missile in offense or defense: Rocks were my only ammunition against the bear.
- A means of attacking or defending an argument, thesis, or point of view.
There are 10 letters in AMMUNITION: A I I M M N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMMUNITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMMUNITION, to go: AMMUNITION?
Rearrange the letters in AMMUNITION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of AMMUNITION
8 letters out of AMMUNITION
7 letters out of AMMUNITION
6 letters out of AMMUNITION
5 letters out of AMMUNITION
4 letters out of AMMUNITION
3 letters out of AMMUNITION
2 letters out of AMMUNITION
Contextual use of AMMUNITION
What's nearby AMMUNITION
Lookup in Wiki for AMMUNITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMMUNITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMMUNITION"