Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WELFARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELFARE exist?
Definitions of WELFARE in dictionaries:
- noun - governmental provision of economic assistance to persons in need
- noun - something that aids or promotes well-being
- noun - a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous
- Health, happiness, and good fortune; well-being.
- Welfare work.
- Often used to modify another noun: a welfare hotel; welfare families.
- n - general well-being
There are 7 letters in WELFARE: A E E F L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELFARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELFARE plus a wildcard: WELFARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELFARE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WELFARE
- History of welfare
- The Real welfare Recipients Assailed Teacher
- Japans welfare state has been a disastrous experiment. Time to end ...
- Supply vs. Demand The welfare System in America
- ... Urban Politico Michigan Cuts welfare 11000 Families Lose Benefits
- Warren Buffet Stop coddling the rich - Page 15 (politics)
- Rethinking welfare A Road to Hell or Prosperity - Life Liberty and ...
- California welfare rolls show serious financial stress ...
- Drug Test the People on welfare