Scrabble word: WELFARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELFARE exist?
Definitions of WELFARE in dictionaries:
- noun - governmental provision of economic assistance to persons in need
- noun - something that aids or promotes well-being
- noun - a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous
- Health, happiness, and good fortune; well-being.
- Welfare work.
- Often used to modify another noun: a welfare hotel; welfare families.
- noun - general well-being
There are 7 letters in WELFARE: A E E F L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELFARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELFARE plus a wildcard: WELFARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELFARE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WELFARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.