Scrabble word: VOCATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCATION exist?
Definitions of VOCATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the particular occupation for which you are trained
- noun - a body of people doing the same kind of work
- A regular occupation, especially one for which a person is particularly suited or qualified.
- An inclination, as if in response to a summons, to undertake a certain kind of work, especially a religious career; a calling.
- noun - the work in which a person is regularly employed
There are 8 letters in VOCATION: A C I N O O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOCATION plus a wildcard: VOCATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOCATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOCATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.