Scrabble word: VOCATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCATION exist?
Definitions of VOCATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the particular occupation for which you are trained
- noun - a body of people doing the same kind of work
- A regular occupation, especially one for which a person is particularly suited or qualified.
- An inclination, as if in response to a summons, to undertake a certain kind of work, especially a religious career; a calling.
- noun - the work in which a person is regularly employed