Scrabble word: OVATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVATION exist?
Definitions of OVATION in dictionaries:
- noun - enthusiastic recognition (especially one accompanied by loud applause)
- Enthusiastic, prolonged applause.
- A show of public homage or welcome.
- An ancient Roman victory ceremony of somewhat less importance than a triumph.
- noun - an expression or demonstration of popular acclaim
There are 7 letters in OVATION: A I N O O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVATION plus a wildcard: OVATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVATION
Images for OVATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.