Scrabble word: SLOPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOPPED exist?
Definitions of SLOPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- noun - deep soft mud in water or slush
- noun - (usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand
- noun - (usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink
- noun - writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- adj - very drunk
- verb - to spill or splash
There are 7 letters in SLOPPED: D E L O P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOPPED plus a wildcard: SLOPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOPPED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.