Scrabble word: SLIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIPPED exist?
Definitions of SLIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a socially awkward or tactless act
- noun - a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.
- noun - potter's clay that is thinned and used for coating or decorating ceramics
- noun - a part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
- noun - a young and slender person
- noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
- noun - an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- noun - a slippery smoothness
- noun - artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- noun - a small sheet of paper
- noun - a woman's sleeveless undergarment
- noun - bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
- noun - an unexpected slide
- noun - a flight maneuver
- noun - the act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)
- verb - to slide suddenly and accidentally
There are 7 letters in SLIPPED: D E I L P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIPPED plus a wildcard: SLIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIPPED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.