Scrabble word: SIDESLIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDESLIP exist?
Definitions of SIDESLIP in dictionaries:
- noun - an unexpected slide
- noun - a flight maneuver
- To slip or skid to one side.
- To slide sideways and downward in skiing.
- To fly sideways and downward in an airplane along the lateral axis to reduce altitude without gaining speed or as the result of banking too deeply.
- verb - to slip to one side
There are 8 letters in SIDESLIP: D E I I L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDESLIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDESLIP plus a wildcard: SIDESLIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDESLIP
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIDESLIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.