Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIPID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIPID exist?
Definitions of LIPID in dictionaries:
- noun - an oily organic compound insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents
- Any of a group of organic compounds, including the fats, oils, waxes, sterols, and triglycerides, that are insoluble in water but soluble in common organic solvents, are oily to the touch, and together with carbohydrates and proteins constitute the principal structural material of living cells.
- adj - any of a class of fatty substances [n -S] : LIPIDIC
There are 5 letters in LIPID: D I I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIPID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIPID plus a wildcard: LIPID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIPID
Images for LIPID
- An important class of lipids is composed of the phospholipids that ...
- ... researchers active in the area of enzymatic lipid modification
- lipids Fats Oils Waxes etc.
- lipid - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- BC Online 1B - lipids in Water
- ... lipid and protein moleculeswhich are able to move about in the plane
- Ester (lipid)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.