Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUBELLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBELLA exist?
Definitions of RUBELLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious viral disease that is a milder form of measles lasting three or four days
- A mild, contagious, eruptive disease caused by a virus and capable of producing congenital defects in infants born to mothers infected during the first three months of pregnancy.
- n - a virus disease
There are 7 letters in RUBELLA: A B E L L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBELLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBELLA plus a wildcard: RUBELLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBELLA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUBELLA
- rubella Photos
- Characteristic maculopapular rash indicative of rubella
- rubella results in a fine pink rash that appears on the face the ...
- rubella Infectious diseases ePharmaPedia
- Picture Of rubella Picture Image on eMedicineHealth.com
- Filerubella.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- rubella Doctor Patient.co.uk
- german measles (rubella) Healthy Life Care News
- rubella Virus Symptoms
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.