Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAUREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUREL exist?
Definitions of LAUREL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family
- noun - United States slapstick comedian (born in England) who played the scatterbrained and often tearful member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1890-1965)
- noun - (antiquity) a wreath of laurel foliage worn on the head as an emblem of victory
- A Mediterranean evergreen tree (Laurus nobilis) having aromatic, simple leaves and small blackish berries.
- A shrub or tree, such as the mountain laurel, having a similar aroma or leaf shape.
- Often laurels.
- A wreath of laurel conferred as a mark of honor in ancient times upon poets, heroes, and victors in athletic contests.
- Honor and glory won for great achievement.
- To crown with laurel.
- To honor, especially with an award or a prize.
- verb - to crown with a wreath of evergreen leaves
There are 6 letters in LAUREL: A E L L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAUREL plus a wildcard: LAUREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUREL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAUREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.