Scrabble word: LAURELS
Is LAURELS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LAURELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - the state of being honored
- noun - any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family
- noun - United States slapstick comedian (born in England) who played the scatterbrained and often tearful member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1890-1965)
- noun - (antiquity) a wreath of laurel foliage worn on the head as an emblem of victory
- verb - to crown with a wreath of evergreen leaves
There are 7 letters in LAURELS: A E L L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAURELS
Click to search all anagrams of LAURELS plus a wildcard: LAURELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAURELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAURELS
Lookup in Wiki for LAURELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.