Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRUCELLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUCELLA exist?
Definitions of BRUCELLA in dictionaries:
- noun - an aerobic Gram-negative coccobacillus that causes brucellosis
- n - any of a genus of harmful bacteria
There are 8 letters in BRUCELLA: A B C E L L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUCELLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUCELLA plus a wildcard: BRUCELLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUCELLA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUCELLA
- Filebrucella granuloma.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- brucella melitensis brucella suis (Brucellosis)
- Microbial Biorealm page on the genus brucella
- Filebrucella melitensis.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- brucella abortus - Gram-negative coccobacillus prokaryote causes ...
- Brucellosis Pictures- Biological Weapons
- brucella abortus ...
- brucella ovis in epididymis Bristol Biomedical Image Archive ...
- Untitled Document [osp.mans.edu.eg]
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.