Scrabble word: UMBRELLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMBRELLA exist?
Definitions of UMBRELLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight handheld collapsible canopy
- noun - a formation of military planes maintained over ground operations or targets
- noun - having the function of uniting a group of similar things
- adj - covering or applying simultaneously to a number of similar items or elements or groups
- A device for protection from the weather consisting of a collapsible, usually circular canopy mounted on a central rod.
- Something that covers or protects.
- Air cover, especially during a military operation.
- Something that encompasses or covers many different elements or groups.
- The gelatinous, rounded mass that is the major part of the body of most jellyfish.
- verb - to provide with an umbrella (a portable cover for protection from rain or sun)
There are 8 letters in UMBRELLA: A B E L L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMBRELLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMBRELLA plus a wildcard: UMBRELLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMBRELLA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UMBRELLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.