Scrabble word: PIETISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIETISM exist?
Definitions of PIETISM in dictionaries:
- noun - 17th and 18th-century German movement in the Lutheran Church stressing personal piety and devotion
- noun - exaggerated or affected piety and religious zeal
- Stress on the emotional and personal aspects of religion.
- Affected or exaggerated piety.
- noun - the quality or state of being pious
There are 7 letters in PIETISM: E I I M P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIETISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIETISM plus a wildcard: PIETISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIETISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIETISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.