Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIETISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIETISM exist?
Definitions of PIETISM in dictionaries:
- noun - 17th and 18th-century German movement in the Lutheran Church stressing personal piety and devotion
- noun - exaggerated or affected piety and religious zeal
- Stress on the emotional and personal aspects of religion.
- Affected or exaggerated piety.
- n - the quality or state of being pious
There are 7 letters in PIETISM: E I I M P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIETISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIETISM plus a wildcard: PIETISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIETISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIETISM
- pietism promotes the academic study of pietism broadly defined we ...
- pietism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pietism - Wikipedia
- pietism Colloquium Recap Roundtable on pietisms Usable Past ...
- pietists pietism has a natural affinity for state absolutism in
- pietism and missional spirituality
- Library at the University of Halle center of pietism
- Help me understand pietism brother Dale Brown Restorative Theology
- Brief Assessment of pietism and Its influence on Christian ...