Scrabble word: MEPHITIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEPHITIS exist?
Definitions of MEPHITIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a poisonous or foul smelling gas emitted from the earth
- noun - a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- noun - in some classifications: type genus of the subfamily Mephitinae
- An offensive smell; a stench.
- A poisonous or foul-smelling gas emitted from the earth.
- adj - an offensive odor [n -TISES] : MEPHITIC
There are 8 letters in MEPHITIS: E H I I M P S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEPHITIS plus a wildcard: MEPHITIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEPHITIS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEPHITIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.